A global Institution with London based offices multi campus facilities.
An employer who offers structured career and personal development to all their employees
Outline of role
Postholder will be responsible for providing high level Research Administrator to a multi disciplinary team.
This includes Senior Academics and Business Managers.
Academic or higher education environment health related or research or scientific background is highly desireable
Previous experience of calculating and monitoring budgets
High level IT skills Excel/ Word
Day to day duties
- Support key projects on a day to day basis
- Facilitate develop and maintain links with other research groups including funding bodies and
stakeholders across university and beyond
- Initiating meetings for the Head of Department
- Monitor collection of research data by Research workers
- Manage and coordinate all functions of the office ensuring that research support
processes are developed and implemented
- Monitor Head of Department's budget reporting directly to Head of Department
- Coordinate the needs of three main stakeholder's
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.