Roles available in multiple locations across England and Scotland
Salaries including bonuses of up to £45,480
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
There are 3 options for these roles:
Static role based in once location – starting salary £32,000 with potential first year earnings of £40,680 including bonus (bonus details below)
Regional roles covering offices in a specific geographical location – starting salary £34,240 with potential of £42,920 including bonus
UK-wide roles covering the whole of the UK – starting salary £36,800 with potential of £45,480 including bonus
On top of this after 9 months in post basic salary will increase by £1000 and after 18 months by further £1000.
The Regional and UK-Wide roles will involve extensive travel and will involve staying away from home and you will be given a rota every month to allow you to plan ahead and all expenses will be paid. Candidates are also provided with a car for this role so a driving licence is required. You will spend 1 week in the base location (closest to your home) and then 2 weeks in other locations with hotels and expenses paid for if the location is further than 90 minutes drive from your home.
The bonus periods run from January – June and July – December, bonus payment for H1 is scheduled for 20th October; bonus payment for H2 is scheduled for 20th April.
The bonus is completely driven by personal performance. To achieve the maximum bonus the employee must have 100% attendance, an appraisal rating of 5 or 6, all CPD is up to date and five full days of overtime has been worked at the weekend (double time will also be paid for overtime).
• If the employee has absence of less than 5 days, a bonus will still be paid at a lesser amount depending on number of days off on a sliding scale (DDA and Pregnancy related absence is not included).
• If the employee has an appraisal rating of 3 or 4, a bonus will still be paid at a lesser amount on a sliding scale.
• If CPD is not up to date, no bonus will be paid.
• If less than 5 days overtime is worked, a bonus will still be paid at a lesser amount on a sliding scale.
• If more than 5 days overtime is worked, an additional £120 will be paid per day on top of the overtime rate.
• All bonus criteria and payments will be pro-rata for part time workers.
• IAS promotes wellbeing of staff and there are rules around consecutive