Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new 17-bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) home in Oldham, Greater Manchester in January 2020 and they are recruiting for a number of Registered General Nurses to join the service.
The service will have on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support.
• Act as a primary nurse for the people they support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care in a brain injury setting
• Lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
• Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within the Recovery Model support plans
• Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
• Clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
• Be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Skills and Experience
To apply for the role you must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with 12 months (or almost) post-registration experience. We may consider RMN or RNLD candidates with relevant brain injury experience.
Salary and Benefits
£31,200 plus £500 Welcome Bonus and £1,000 Annual Bonus
• £500 welcome bonus and £1000 annual bonus on each anniversary
• Career development and sector leading training
• Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
• Payment of your NMC annual renewal
• Revalidation support
• Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
• Duvet days
For more information please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.