Childrens Home Manager – Stalybridge
- Location: Stalybridge
- Position: Registered Manager
- Types of Care: Children Autism/LD
- Service: Residential Home (Brand New)
- Salary: £45k - £48k
- Shifts: Full Time – Office hours
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Reference: 15AR29015
Here at Adept Recruitment we are currently working with a reputable provider of high standard children’s services who are seeking an experienced Children’s Registered Manager for a brand new residential home. The ideal candidate will be an existing registered manager seeking a new permanent opportunity.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for overseeing your home; ensuring that children are provided with a harmonious environment where they can be encouraged and motivated to make positive life choices. Leading a team of experienced support staff you will strive to get the best outcome possible for each child in your care by setting high standards of care and expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a residential service for children with Autism
- Coach, mentor and support a team of workers to help improve the quality of care for children
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance with Ofsted and ensuring that the home receives positive outcomes
- Recruit, train and retain staff to ensure the sufficient running of the home
- Budget Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or the equivalent
- Proven experience as a children’s residential home including recent positive Ofsted inspection reports
- Supervising/Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of budget management
What you’ll receive
- Excellent Salary
- First Class Bonus Structure
- Ongoing training and development
- Genuine opportunity for progression in a growing organisation.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please call Adept Recruitment (0 161 – 870 – 1100)
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.