Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client provides Supported Living, Residential, Outreach and Community Services to individuals with multiple or complex needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI and/or challenging behaviours and they are currently recruiting Support Workers in Woking.
This service is a supported living service which is in the suburbs of Woking, around 20 minute walk from the town centre. Here they support young adult males with autism, multiple & profound learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge. There are other services in Woking which we will consider applicants for as well
Salary: £15,880 - £17,400 per annum (including £1200 yearly complexity payment)
• 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
• Extensive practical induction and tailored career development
• Sector leading learning and development facilities
• Ongoing support from local and central teams
• The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
• A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience as full training will be provided. You will need to:
• be passionate about supporting others
• be flexible to work from across different shift patterns
For more information please apply with a CV to the link below or call Jay Gibbons for more information.