A large independent firm of Chartered Accountancy firm in Liverpool City Centre is looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
This award winning firm is well known for the exceptional service it provides to its wide variety of clients in Liverpool and surrounding areas.
They require an experienced Qualified Accountant to join their team, the role on offer is ideal for someone with drive and ambition as there is a clear route to partnership and ongoing development opportunities.
Outline of role
• Preparation of year-end accounts to manager review stage for a range of high quality clients including small and medium sized companies, charities, solicitors and high profile individuals
• Statutory audit for various sized clients
• Management accounts
• Direct tax / VAT return work
• Any other ad-hoc duties
• Responding to client queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ability to carry out work with care, accuracy and speed
• ACA qualified
• Previous experience in a practice environment is essential – ideally 2/3 years (Some charity
experience is advantageous)
• Experience of Audit and Accounts prep
• Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought to Orla at Adept Recruitment
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its