Our Client is a top 10, award winning, Accountancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre with an excellent reputation and vast client base.
The firm is looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Senior Associate to join the Audit team based in central Liverpool. They provide audit set-up, planning and completion support to Audit clients.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the firm’s strategy.
Outline of role
This role will be a challenge and rewarding, you will:
• Providing Quality Assurance of audit file set up, report generation and use of a derivative
• valuation software
• Mentoring and supervising more junior members of the Audit team
• Becoming involved in training new Assistants
• Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams
• Role specific training will be provided.
• ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE
• Over 5 years of relevant audit experience
• IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office and similar desktop applications.
• Well presented with a professional level of communication
• Good time management, organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision
• Ability to work well in a team environment - mentoring/supervising experience is advantageous
• Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its