A large independent practice based in Liverpool City Centre with an excellent reputation and one of the largest Trust departments in the North West. This 5 partner firm already has an enviable portfolio of trust clients and is now expanding their dynamic team.
You will receive full support from the team and management in order to help you deliver a high quality of services to your clients.
Outline of role
• Ensure the computerised Accounting records for their portfolio are accurate and up to date at all times. To assist the Trust Manager with correspondence and queries from clients and other professionals e.g. HMRC, brokers, banks and lawyers.
• Prepare trust accounts, tax returns and computations for Trust manager approval.
• Prepare charity accounts and complete charity returns for Trust manager approval.
• Assist Trust manager with queries relating to income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and calculations arising from this.
• Assist with general department administration duties.
• Assist the Trust Manager with trust accounting administration.
• Proven trust, tax and accounts technical knowledge and experience gained in a similar practice environment.
• ATT/STEP is advantageous
• Competent using MS Office
• Experience using trust accounts system and CCH
• Good Communication and presentation skills
• The ability to multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• The ability to influence internal/external clients and colleagues
• The ability to plan and prioritise tasks
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its