An international law firm with their main office in London close to Liverpool Street and offices thorough Europe, Asia and America. They are a great company that has seen a steady increase in growth and job opportunities. They invest in their staff and encourage training and development and internal promotion
Outline of role
To provide day to day support for the Finance Systems Manager and the wider Global Accounts Team and firm.
The business continues to grow and transform in terms of internal operations and improving delivery of legal services to clients. The role includes contributing to the increased efficiency and qualityof the Global Accounting Function and working practices of the business as a whole by implementing plans set by the Finance Systems Manager and senior management team.
- An Aderant CMS expert who has used the system extensively in many roles.
- Ability to programme in SQL and full use of SSRS reporting.
- An eye for detail; ability to work accurately and effectively even when under pressure.
- Display a positive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to describe and present more technical/technological aspects of solutions to non-technical people.
- Organised, thorough and accurate.
- Can work under own initiative as well as part of a team. Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills.
- Tactful and diplomatic when in pressured situations.
- Able to liaise and build relationships with members of staff at all levels. An eye for good working practices and how to promote these.
- Actively share information, knowledge and opportunities with others.
Day to day duties
- Carry out all day to day maintenance of Aderant including set up of new staff and new users (including setting security access levels) and month end closing.
- Develop and carry out training of all current and new users of Aderant and report.
- Systems and process review
- Assisting the Finance Systems Manager in their review of all Accounts Team processes and systems in current use (Aderant and SSRS reports) helping to implement agreed future developments.
- Assisting the Finance Systems Manager maintain and develop the various finance reporting methods including the dashboards for partners and assistants. Working closely with all members of the Global Accounts Team to ensure that the team has the data and reports it needs.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is a