Our client is a long established international law firm. They have a large number of offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. The firm, whose London office is based in the heart of the City, offers excellent prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.
A fantastic opportunity to join an International Law firm based in the City. The successful candidate will have at least 6 months experience in an accounts related role - ideally in Accounts Payable. This is a role with an opportunity to progress within the team and learn and take on more responsibility. Fantastic benefits including In-House restaurant, gym membership and many more.
Day to day duties
· To input supplier invoices, disbursements and employee expenses onto Aderant Accounts system
· To ensure correct coding of invoices
· Assist the Weekly BACS payment of supplier invoices
· Assist the Weekly BACS payments of employee expenses
· Ensuring client disbursements are paid in line with Solicitors Accounts Rules
· Input & payment of urgent cheques
· Payment of foreign invoices
· Reconciliation of Client/Matter ledger balances
· Dealing with SAR breaches/queries & correcting any errors to ensure compliance
· Dealing with queries from B&B staff regarding expenses policy
· Dealing with telephone queries from suppliers
· Reconciliation of supplier statements
· Answering payment queries from Cashiers
- To keep filing up to date
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its