Due to phenomenal growth over the last 12 months, my client one of the fastest growing Advertising companies in the UK, are currently in need of a Senior Credit Controller to join their rapidly expanding Credit Control function. My client is seeking someone with talent who will make a difference, someone who is self motivated, ambitious and wanting to create a successful career within the business and within the industry.
Role and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working as part of a team of four your duties will include the following:
- Responsible for managing cash collections and maintaining the relevant accounts, covering mainly specialist and agency accounts
- Reconciling accounts and resolving a wide range of queries on accounts
- Producing weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports of outstanding balances and queries
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients
- Supplying cash forecasts and meeting cash targets/forecasts
- Covering management remits when required
- The ideal candidate will already have a minimum of 2 years solid experience in a credit control role ideally within a Media environment
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a close team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Numerate with good IT skills especially Excel and Word
- Experience in query resolution
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its