Due to phenomenal growth in client, one of the largest transportation companies in the UK are now looking to recruit an individual to manage all Financial Accounting for London. As Financial Accountant your ultimate responsibility will be to manage all finance and accounting aspects in line with the framework set by the company and the group.
Main duties as financial accountant:
- Managing key aspects of the Finance function covering Revenue and General Accounting
- Maintaining control over the General Ledger through preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in preparing the monthly management accounts (variance analysis and commentary) and reporting there of in Hyperion within business time table
- Liaising with UK company and Group support functions to ensure timely processing of London accounting requirements
- Establishing and maintaining regular reviews of depot and head office accruals and prepayments
- Development and implementation of new accounting control routines as necessitated by the business changes
- Further develop GL reporting systems and improve reporting functions
- Managing staff and providing guidance to other staff members in core accounting systems
- Use of systems to standardise and streamline current transactional processing and data capture
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience in an Accounting/Reporting function in a multi site environment
- A good understanding of financial accounting and strong understanding of basics
- Hands on, self starter with proven experience of getting things done
- The ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its