To facilitate the timely issuance and collection of client invoices by liaising with Partners, Fee-earners, Finance and firm Clients To oversee and/or complete the tasks associated with billing and collecting client invoices. Working specifically with our Financial Services Group
Partners, Fee-earners, Secretaries, Finance Team, designated Client contacts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• To liaise with and meet Partners and Fee-earners on a monthly basis and agree on the approach and timelines associated with monthly billing.
• To review draft bills for accuracy and submit to Partners for final review and approval.
• To update the firm's billing system with partner and fee-earners' input or liaise with Finance to complete related activities.
• Interface with client contacts as necessary to enable client billings.
• Build effective relationships with clients.
• To deal with client queries, e.g. regarding breakdown of fees and disbursements, timing of bills sent out, and resolve to encourage prompt payment.
• To work with Partners to maximise billing and clear non-billable time to ensure WIP reports are accurate.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for clients.
• Coordination of invoicing of clients using e-billing with Head Office based in the US.
• Dealing with auditor queries.
• To deal with and resolve all queries related to the monthly billings as necessary.
• Willing to work overtime as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Good PC skills including detailed knowledge of Elite, Microsoft Excel and Whitehill.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work in team environment