Our client is one of the worlds leading law firms with a London office pivotal to their global success.
They have approximately 40 offices in strategic cities globally and have practice groups in the US, Latin America and EMEA. Clients include many of the world's most respected and well-established companies, technology and others start-ups, governmental organizations and state-owned entities.
Purpose of role
Dealing with the day-to-day client account transactions and reconciliation and ensuring compliance with solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Law firm cashier experience, ideally in a similar sized company;
- Good knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Accounting systems experience. Knowledge of 3E accounting package is an advantage;
- Experience of online banking systems;
- Strong Excel skills (good to intermediate level);
- Supervisory experience.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- A flexible and adaptable team player;
- Good problem management skills - able to see a problem through to a solution;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its