One of the Largest Law firms in the world throughout 20 countries. The firm which is based in fantastic offices in the city encourages internal promotion and personal development. With a range of truly fantastic benefits including; on site gym, dentist, restaurant, 25 days holiday. It's a great place to work and develop your career.
Outline of role
This role is to provide a comprehensive and commercially focused billing service to the London office. The role is unique in so far as it is a direct interface with the Practice Groups - the front line / shop window of Finance - and is the main route into Finance across a range of queries If the role did not exist the firm could not draft & finalise its bills, provide the various and increasingly demanding supportive information requested by clients or deal with related matter management issues such as write offs, transfers and matter routines
This role requires a minimum of 1 years Billing experience ideally gained within a legal practice or partnership environment. Due the high volume of Bills produced they require somebody who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills are must.
Good prospects for the right person.
Day to day duties
- Objects, actions and required results of areas listed below all relate to service provision and meeting SLA's so as to influence overall client relationship
- Dealing with all levels of finance & Partners
- Provide support to Working Capital Controllers & Practice Groups by producing bills, draft bills, matter cost breakdowns, matter / costs analysis and regular detailed billing schedules for Clients
- Ensure accurate entry into the firm's accounting systems of all billing actions.
- Dealing with queries promptly and efficiently, adhering to the firm's policies and procedures]
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.