One of the worlds leading law firms with their London office pivotal to the Firm's global ambitions and continued success. They have approximately 40 offices in strategic positions throughout the globe. Most of their work is international making it both interesting and challenging. They hold their staff in high regard as they remain at the heart of their planning for the future.
Outline of role
A motivated financial analyst to support analysis across the EMEA. The successful candidate will provide crucial financial analysis to key leaders within the region, to support current and future business decisions. Reporting to the EMEA Financial Analysis & Planning Manager
- Self-motivated thinker, with a willingness to take a flexible approach to problem solving in an environment where there is often no "template" for how to arrive at an answer;
- Ideally have experience working with Profit and Loss statements and should understand the drivers of a profitable business;
- Intermediate / advanced level at Microsoft Excel user and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Power-point;
- Ability to clearly explain and communicate findings and analysis
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion as they will often be working with confidential personnel data;
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (Bilingual a plus);
- Must be motivated, deadline driven individual that also has a 'can do' attitude.
- Finance Graduate or 1 - 2 years of work experience in a financial analysis capacity
- University bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics preferred
- Experience using Elite, 3E (Financial System), Clarity (Budgeting Software) a plus but not essential as training will be given
Day to day duties
- Analysing large amounts of data and isolating key financial data
- Assisting in presenting EMEA-wide pricing proposals to management for client panels
- Assisting in the preparation of the mid-year forecast for all offices within EMEA
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual Budget for all offices within EMEA
- Review the monthly Flash report (P&L) to ensure consistency of expense reporting across the region and conducting expenses analyses
- Regular liaison with our global finance teams, New York and Manila.
- Assist with the production of monthly, quarterly and yearly presentations
- Assisting in Ad hoc reports to support Finance Managers across EMEA
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.