PIP Disability Assessor (Back Office) – Manchester
Salaries up to £35,000
Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Office Hours (No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off)
50% Home based/50% Office based
Full or Part-Time positions
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting back-office assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Starting salary £35,000
On top of this after 9 months in post basic salary will increase by £1000 and after 18 months by further £1000.
Experience and Skills
- We can only accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics,
Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 yearsPost-Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an Assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full
salary from day one.
Salary and Benefits include:
£35,000 starting salary
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000 and after 18 months by further £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are
- Annual salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme,
personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons on for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.