A Leading South West based Costs Consultancy with a long history of specialising in high value inter partes costs work.
Outline of role
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years costs experience, including Bills of Costs, Points of Dispute/Response, advising clients on costs strategy and recovery, and costs negotiations
- Cost Draftsmen with at least 5 years experience working with Inter Partes costs.
- Understanding of CPR and Case Law
- Computer Literate
- Ideally a Member of the ACL or studying towards it.
Day to day duties
- Managing own active Caseload reporting to the Costs Manager
- Preparation Multi Track bills of Costs
- Preparation of Costs Budgets
- Preparation of Bills for detailed Assessment
- Preparation of Costs Schedules for summary assessment
- Preparation of Costs Estimates
- Preparation of Points of Dispute and Replies
- Negotiating settlement of Costs
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its