A well established innovative law firm based in the North Staffordshire / South Cheshire area.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join their busy and successful litigation team based at their head office. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team player who will be able to contribute to the smooth operation of their business.
Outline of role
- The firm offers a supportive working environment and this position carries a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, depending upon experience, contributory pension scheme and life cover.
- At least 2 years costs experience
- You will be an experienced and enthusiastic team player who will be able to contribute to the smooth operation of our business.
Day to day duties
- The drafting of formal bills of cost
- Points of dispute and the preparation of costs bills
- You will be responsible for negotiating third party budgets and taking all steps leading up to and attending Costs and CMC Hearings
- Similarly negotiating settlement of costs and disbursements
- The billing of files and file closure
- Providing support to the credit control function and maximising costs recoverable on all files will be key elements within this role
- You will provide support and advice to fee earners throughout the business on costs matters and liaise with insurance providers on ATE / BTE policy issues
- Candidates must have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines accurately and efficiently. This role will require a proactive approach to the job and the ability to work closely with and support other members of the business
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its