Senior Support Worker - Stockport
- Location: Stockport
- Position: Senior Support Worker
- Types of Care: Children’s EBD
- Service: Children’s Residential Home
- Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Shifts: Full Time or Part Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref 28899
We are recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to join a fantastic residential service for children and young people with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. The role is based in Stockport.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be making a huge difference to lives of children with disabilities and those who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The Role Includes
• Leading shifts and supervising a team of support workers
• Working closely with the management team to ensure the service maintains excellent standards
• Keeping accurate records and recording the various aspect of care
• Helping the young people to over come difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction. Could this be you?
You must be at least 22 years of age and have the following:
• A minimum of 1 years residential experience working with young people
• Full driving license with access to own transport
• Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People / Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
• Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
• On-going career progression and CPD
• Flexible working hours
• 28 days holiday per year
• Extensive in-house training
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call us on 0161 870 1100 to have a confidential discussion about the post.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients