Deputy Care Manager
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary; £18,000 - £20,000
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of domiciliary / homecare services to clients across the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager to join their growing service in Havant, Hampshire
The Havant team have recently achieved an Outstanding CQC rating and are part of an award winning network providing premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly.
The role will involve working alongside the Registered Manager and duties will include, but not be restricted to:
• Ensure outstanding compliance across the business
• To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
• To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively. Contribute to induction programmes. To identify and deliver on-going training needs.
• Comply with all reporting requirements
• To ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
• To ensure all computerised and manual records are up to date
• Assist with recruitment and effective supervision of staff team
• To liaise with other agencies involved with the client to ensure the provision of integrated services
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience in a homecare setting
• Experience at a Senior Carer level or equivalent
• Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
• Extremely well organized, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
• A driving licence and own vehicle
The basic salary for the role is £18,000 - £20,000 for a 40 hour week. There is also a bonus incentive scheme that will be discussed at interview.
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons on 0151 317 2626 for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its