Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is an award winning specialist neurological and dementia care provider based in St Neots in Cambridgeshire that delivers specialist nursing and therapy services for adults with complex and long term neurological conditions and they are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist.
With an in-house clinical MDT, (including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy and Psychology) they offer outcome focused rehab care for those living with a life changing incident such as ABI, Spinal Cord Injury or Stroke and long term neurological conditions such as motor neurone disease. There is also a specialist atypical dementia service which cares for those living with Early Onset Dementia or conditions such as Korsakoff Syndrome.
The post holder will be primarily responsible for designing and delivering rehabilitation programmes and supporting and coaching staff to achieve desired outcomes.
As this is primarily a clinical/care role, the post holder will have day to day contact and involvement with residents, their families and visiting professionals
• To take responsibility for ensuring therapeutic programmes are designed, delivered and evaluated.
• To ensure all personal rehabilitation plans are reviewed monthly, or more frequently as clinical needs dictate.
• To contribute to the rehabilitation review meetings programme.
• To produce high quality written reports and rehabilitation documentation.
• To participate in the recruitment of the rehabilitation service staff team as required.
• To train, mentor and coach support staff.
The salary for the role is £28,000
• Free specialist training and development
• Opportunities for career development
• Culture of best practise supervision
• Cooked meal per shift
• Benefits package including discount vouchers for high street shops and amenities, and many competitive offers for facilities such as insurance, health/dental plans, free training courses and lifestyle services
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free parking
For more information please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons for more information.