Care Coordinator – Havant, Hampshire
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a leading provider of domiciliary / homecare services to clients across the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join their growing service in Havant, Hampshire
The Havant team have recently achieved an Outstanding CQC rating and are part of an award winning network providing premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience in a homecare setting
• A proven track record in a Care Coordinator position
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure
• A passion for customer service and attention to detail
• A driving licence and their own vehicle
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week.
The role is paying up to £28,000 depending on experience plus an incentive scheme based on the number of hours of care the office provides per week.
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons on 0151 317 2626 for more information.