Established Costs Agency based in Buckinghamshire
Outline of role
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience drafting Bills of Costs, Replies and Costs Budgets working in clinical negligence and personal injury
- Experience in preparing bills of costs, points of dispute and replies
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience of attending court
- Good communication and IT skills, experience of costs master would be an advantage.
- They will also work well as part of a team and ideally be a member of the Association of Cost Lawyers.
Day to day duties
- Prepare Bills of Costs, primarily for personal injury and clinical negligence cases
- Prepare Points of Dispute and Replies
- Prepare Cost Budgets and attend cost management hearings
- Attend detailed Assessment hearings
- Mediate cost settlements
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its