One of the countries largest law firms with offices across England and Wales as well as an international presence. They are a company that invest in their people with fantastic career and training opportunities as well a paying very competitive salaries and bonuses.
Outline of role
Tasked with preparing the solicitors costs for the purpose of negotiation and settlement in line with the Clients best interests on Personal Injury matters
- Previous experience of working in a Legal Costing Company with strong drafting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as an effective team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Day to day duties
- Preparing Formal Bills/N260’s and Budgets
- Dealing with negotiations of Bills and Budgets
- Overseeing the Issuing of the Notice of Commencement and associated documentation where necessary
- Working on a variety of files, within a range of values
- Assisting with training and ad hoc queries
- Updating of Case Management System and general file management duties
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its