Established Costs Agency based in the North West specialising in high value costs work.
Outline of role
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience drafting Bills of Costs, Replies and Costs Budgets.
- A keen eye for detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a high level of professionalism
- Experience in using mainstream costs software packages
- Be able to deal with all manner of complex costs issues without supervision
Day to day duties
- Dealing with complex multi-track matters
- Working on clinical negligence and catastrophic personal injury
- Preparing bills of costs
- Preparing interim schedules of costs and statements of costs for summary assessment
- Drafting Points of Dispute and Replies to Points of Dispute
- Drafting costs budgets
- Settling Advices on complex and technical costs issues
- Drafting Interim applications within costs proceedings
- Negotiation of bills
- Appearing as an advocate at detailed assessment hearings and interim applications within costs proceedings
- Attendance at CCMCs.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its