A large law firm in the centre of London that provides a wide range of legal services and has a reputation for being at the cutting edge of legal developments. They strive to provide a working environment where employees are supported, motivated and receive both personal and professional development.
They are looking for someone who is committed and hard working; who enjoys operating in a pressurised and highly motivated team environment, with the ability to work under pressure whilst still exceeding targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various Legal Aid claims and bills,
- Inter partes Bill of Costs
- Schedule of Costs
- Points of Replies
- Costs budgets
- Negotiating settlement of costs
In addition you will provide support and advise to fee earners and to the Billing Team where required.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Working as a Costs Draftsman with a minimum of 3 years experience, either in-house or for a specialist costs drafting company
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and IT Skills
- Understanding of CPR and Case Law
- The ability to work on your own with the minimum of supervision
- To Apply
- Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its