Our client is a long established international law firm. They have a large number of offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. The firm, whose London office is based in the heart of the City, offers excellent prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.
Outline of role
The role holder will be expected to provide an effective and professional credit control service for our IP practice area.
They will also need to ensure debtor information is provided regularly to Partners and that monthly cash targets are achieved.
· Credit control experience preferably within a professional services environment.
· Working knowledge of ARCS/Aderant Expert preferred.
· Intermediate Excel skills and a good working knowledge of other MS packages.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good organisational skills.
· Forward thinking and able to use initiative.
· Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
· Team player.
Day to day duties
· Face to face monthly meetings with Partners to discuss their Debtors report in detail and ensure actions points are noted.
· Arrange for client’s queries to be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
· Chase outstanding debts by Telephone, E-mail and Letter.
· Work in connection with the Cashiers departments for accurate allocation of payments.
· Compile and provide departmental heads with statistical information regarding Lock-up.
· Ensure precise records are posted to ARCS and that the diary system is fully utilised.
· Provide information to Credit Controller Manager for regular departmental meetings.
· Responsible for 900 clients with around 2,200 open invoices at any one time.
· Full responsibility for the outstanding debts in the IP department.
· Filing and other ad-hoc duties.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its