A high profile regional law firm with plans for repaid growth over the next five years. They act on behalf of both business and the individual.
Outline of role
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 Months experience drafting Bills of Costs, Replies and Costs Budgets. They will be working in the areas of personal injury, clinical negligence and industrial disease. The candidate should also be an effective professional communicator both in person and on the telephone.
- Handling a high value caseload of clinical negligence and personal injury
- Good working knowledge of CPR and Case law
- Excellent administrative skills within a professional, legal environment
- Confident with figures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team or on own initiative
- Highly organised
Day to day duties
- Preparing bills of costs, replies and costs budgets
- Preparing files for assessment (provisional and detailed)
- Assisting on complex high value costs matters
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its