Adept Recruitment is a leading provider of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors across the UK and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client provides Supported Living, Residential, Outreach and Community Services to individuals with multiple or complex needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI and/or challenging behaviours.
We are currently recruiting a Service Manager to over see 2 services in Ottershaw. The services are located around 6 minutes drive from central Chertsey and 10 minutes from Woking. They are 24-hour supported living services for adults with learning disabilities. The service users there enjoy an active lifestyle attending multiple activities such as cinema and day trips, as well as doing as much as possible in their home.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential for applicants to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
• Be a social care professional who is person centred with experience in working with people with learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge
• Have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for Person-Centred Active Support
• Experience managing registered or supported living services
• Ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health & Social Care or have a willingness to work towards this
• Knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC/sector regulations and legislation
• Be flexible to work across 24/7 as required and be a part of an on call rota.
Salary is £28,000 per annum.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0151 317 2626 to discuss.