An established multi disciplinary law firm based in Buckinghamshire that speaclises, in Private Client, Residential Conveyancing, Employment and Family.
Outline of role
- Preparing and submitting Land Charges, and Land Registry Searches
- Producing legal documents
- Preparing court forms and statements
- Handling confidential information
- Working from solicitors' written notes and audio files (dictation)
- Dealing with clients
- Making appointments and managing diaries
- Keeping records
- Accompanying solicitors to court or police stations
- Delivering and collecting documents
- Filing and general administrative work
- At least 2 years experience working in a busy residential conveyancing department
Day to day duties
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
Within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its