A Costs Consultancy in the centre of Manchester is seeking a Draftsmen to join its Multi Track team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the countries leading costs consultancies with offices nationwide. The firm prides itself on commitment to offering its clients a first class service as well as ensuring that the employees are well looked after with excellent salaries and working environment.
- Reporting directly to the Managing director responsible for a case load of high value PI, Industrial disease and some commercial work
- Preparation of Costs schedules and Estimates
- Drafting of bills of Costs within Multi Track cases
- Preparation of Points of reply to dispute
- Handling Complex CFA and CCFA matters
- Responsible for handling Negotiations of costs to settlement
- Attending Detailed Assessments
- Advising clients on cost recovery
- At least 4 years Costs experience either from an in-house or agency background
- Strong understanding of Caselaw and CPR
- Membership of the ACL is advantageous
- Driven and determined to succeed
- Ability to handle own caseload
- Hardworking and tenacious
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.