A large law firm in the city that provides a wide range of legal services and has a reputation for being at the cutting edge of legal developments. They strive to provide a working environment where employees are supported, motivated and receive both personal and professional development.
Outline of role
The finance team are looking to recruit a Billing Co-ordinator to work with their Family and Immigration departments. Working within the team you will assist fee earners across the departments in converting work in progress into bills and processing bills accurately and promptly.
- At least one year’s experience of billing, gained within a law firm
- Knowledge and understanding of LAA and other systems of public legal funding
- ALCD or AAT qualification desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work effectively and respond well under pressure
- Organised and efficient
- Friendly and approachable with a professional manner
- Flexible, co-operative and supportive team player
Day to day duties
- Drafting interim and final claims for submission to the LAA
- Administrating Court Assessed Bill of Costs
- Administrating High Costs Cases
- Coordinating Inter-parte Bill of Costs
- Drafting and Posting of Bills following Assessment of Claims
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its