Well known Liverpool based group organisation with an excellent reputation in providing services to both Public and Private Sector. This family run business is ever growing and as an employer they actively encourage internal promotion. It is an exciting time to join due to recent improvement and growth plans.
Outline of role
Reporting directly to the CEO and Directors, you will be required to provide commercial and strategic support for the entire group.
In conjunction with the Board, assess the long term financial trends, review prospects for future growth of income and new product areas
This role is ideal for a commercially minded individual who aims to take a step up in their career and have a real impact on the overall running and improvement of this organisation.
• ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Ability to work with diversity
• Effective team worker
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Commitment to on-going development
• Be able to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
• Be well presented and customer focused
Day to day duties
• Improve internal processes
• Build and refine current forecasting models
• Preparation of budgets and financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies
• Provide ongoing advice and guidance on financial strategy
• Monitoring business performance and competitor analysis
• Asses the long term financial trends, review prospects for future growth of income and new product areas
• Provide timely and accurate Monthly and adhoc Management Information and Account Reporting.
• Develop, implement and manage IT Policy and Systems
• Review and assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts for group entities
• Reconciliation of group intercompany balances
• Preparation of monthly management reports for external stakeholders
• Prepare year end files for external audit
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its