Prestigious Wine merchant urgently seeks an experienced Finance Assistant to work in their small but highly motivated and friend accounts team. Immediate interviews are available.
Superb benefits package and a market rate salary are available.
- Issue customer statements
- Review/edit debt listings
- Post and allocation of funds received
- Reconciliation of tills at the end of the days trading
- Issue statements and proof of delivery
- Create and monitor new client accounts
Essential work skills:
- 2 years finance experience gained within a similar role
- Ideal candidate will be organised
- Can do attitude
- Strong IT/Excel spreadsheets skills
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its