Outstanding opportunity to join professional finance organisation based in the heart of the central London.
Friendly team environment.
Immediate start on offer to successful candidate.
- Responsible for all aspects of bought Ledger processing
- Assist with sales ledger processing
- Bank reconciliation tasks
- Simple credit control
- Assist with all aspects of finance as directed by senior management
Essential Work Skills:
- 1 year + finance experience
- A candidate who is keen to develop their current skill base
- A candidate who is keen to secure a career role
- A candidate who takes pride in their work
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its