An opportunity has arisen to join a growing and successful Estate Agents based in West London. As an accounts assistant within a small busy team, you will be directly responsible to and working alongside the Financial Controller where training given and development supported.
An ideal role for someone with 1 - 2 years experience in accounts, a sound knowledge of sales/purchase ledger and reconciliations a must.
- Posting purchase ledger invoices
- Raising invoices
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Monthly Management reports
- Assisting with Cashflow forecasts
- Chasing of outstanding letting fees (credit control)
- Assisting the FC in the day to day running of the company
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Must have working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Must have excellent time-keeping
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its