An entrepreneurial and successful division of a globally recognised brand requires a Full Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the business due to an increased workload. Reporting into the Management Accountant you will have full responsibility for a section of the Ledger processing from receipt of invoice to payment.
- Sorting of mail to include separating into statements and invoice type as well as stamping up where appropriate.
- Logging of applicable invoices onto the purchase ledger system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Inputting of coded invoices onto the purchase ledger system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Distribution of coded invoices to responsible department for authorisation.
- Initial preparation of weekly pay-run to include matching of physical invoices ready for final review.
- Deal with supplier and internal queries by the most appropriate manner.
- Filing and archiving of paid invoices.
- Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations which compare and agree to purchase ledger system records & resolve resultant discrepancies.
- Perform ad-hoc clerical tasks as required by the Management Accounts Supervisor.
Essential Work Skills:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- High degree of numeracy
- Sound communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under defined time scales
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its