Primarily responsible for the management of the Accounts Receivable function and ensuring that customers pay in accordance to the agreed payment terms.
- Daily chasing of the amounts due for collection on the sales ledger.
- Allocating cash paid by customers in the different currencies.
- Preparing/updating the debtors Aging Report.
- Forecasting expected cash inflows.
- Allocation of inter-company payables.
- Allocation of amounts in the suspense account.
- Invoice Management - approve sales invoices as required.
- Debtors Account Management - allocate credit notes/balances on debtor’s accounts.
- Support FC/ Treasury Accountant with debtors’ queries.
- Prepare/update cash collateral account reports.
- Prepare daily Credit Control Report for review.
- Reconcile Debtors Accounts.
- Agree/review Contra Accounts.
- Summarise FX sales contracts on excel, in preparation for FX hedges.
- Support FC/Treasury accountant with accounting functions as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the FC or Treasury Accountant.
Other Office Duties:
- Review and approve supplier invoices for payments
- Support Financial Controller & Accounts Payable with supplier queries
- Other Adhoc office duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The person will have good communication and interpersonal skills, and will be able to liaise effectively with staff, suppliers and customers
The person will be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision but also a team player.
Practical experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
Experience of working within a trading environment would be seen as beneficial, though not essential.
Ability to communicate in a European language will be seen as beneficial, though not essential.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its