A fantastic opportunity to join the world's leading Risk Consultancy firm! If you have over 2 years in a professional services or legal environment then this role may be for you. The role itself is a varied accounts role which will give exposure to billing & collections (credit control) and dealing with other European offices. In addition, you will be expected to assist the Finance Manager with any ad hoc tasks during the month & will give the candidate the opportunity to gain an all round accounting experience.
There are excellent prospects within this growing International firm and the ideal candidate will be ambitious, highly professional and a superb communicator.
- Invoicing & sending covering letters to clients.
- Posting of cash receipts for Consulting.
- Credit control for Consulting involving sending statements, calling clients & close liaison with our in-house case managers.
- Sending out mid-month WIP & A/R reports to case managers.
- Close liaison with admin assistant to ensure all WIP over 90+ days is followed up.
- Updating ARCS (Accounts Receivable Management tool) with comments, tasks & provisions for all Consulting A/R.
Essential work skills:
- Credit control experience preferably for professional services/legal firms.
- Good business English for letter writing.
- At least 2 years experience of using an accounting package
- Working knowledge of Elite Enterprise an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, French or Italian may be an advantage
- A solid bookkeeper.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Methodical, highly organised and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work to structured deadlines.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its