This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing lettings department which currently serves approximately 350 landlords.
Duties include the following:
- Purchase Ledger - responsible for all payments on behalf of landlords for works carried out on managed properties.
- Sales Ledger - responsible for the invoicing of all letting & management fees, to include where applicable tenancy renewal fees.
- Credit Control - securing payment by phone and letter of all unpaid Farley letting & management fees in addition to any overdue rents. Includes negotiating payment schedules with debtors.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- BACS payments - to ensure all Landlord and suppliers are paid promptly.
- NRL returns (Quarterly/Annual).
- RL returns (Annual).
- Clients Queries.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Knowledge of property accounts
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective communication
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its