Our client is a long established international law firm. They have a large number of offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. The firm, whose London office is based in the heart of the City, offers excellent prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.
Outline of role
An international law firm which supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world. We combine exceptional legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and refreshingly creative thinking, to help clients achieve their commercial goals. We have over 1,200 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world..
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and our culture provides all our people with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals. Committed to maintaining an inclusive working environment and we are an equal opportunities employer. We support an agile working environment and are happy to discuss flexible working.
The objective of this role is to provide billing support to the Practice Group billing coordinator to ensure the smooth administration of the billing process. This will involve liaison with Partners, Fee Earners and PAs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven Billing Coordinator experience essential;
- Previous working knowledge of Aderant/Elite required;
- Good knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of other MS packages;
- Familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Proven ability to use own initiative and a proactive attitude;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work produced;
- Team player and flexible.
Day to day duties
- To ensure timely billing and effective management of matters;
- To submit work in progress reports to Partners & Fee Earners when required;
- To produce billing guides, invoices, credit notes and running reports from SSRS;
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners;
- To submit invoices via e-billing hub;
- To ensure correct fee rate structures are in place;
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory / legislative requirements;
- To follow-up on outstanding timesheets to ensure Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 20