A successful and well established international law firm with over 1200 Lawyers in offices throughout the US, Europe, the Middle East, Asia & South America.
A self motivated candidate with 1-2 years accounts payable experience ideally within a Law Firm. Excellent opportunity to learn and develop other accounting skills.
Day to day duties
• Responsibility for the London office Chrome River dashboard regarding;
o any invoices/expenses/new vendor requests/address requests that have been submitted and need approving
o importing batches on a daily basis for both invoices and expenses – ensuring that original documentation of all imports are received before processing on CMS
o assisting GDC staff regarding invoice/expense and coding queries
• E-Invoice; ensuring that the e-invoices for One Transport, Seamless Web and InterCall are corrected and posted in a timely manner and in accordance to firm policies
• Monitoring the centralised London Accounts inbox system to ensure that responses are delivered in a timely manner
• Payment run; ensuring internal and external suppliers are paid in a timely manner, by utilising the AP payment due report. This includes posting of the payments, once they have debited the relevant GDC bank account. Ensuring that all payment confirmations are saved as an electronic copy
• Liaising with the Finance Supervisor to ensure continual review of processes and procedures, with a view to improving the efficiency of the Accounts Payable function
• Vodafone monthly invoices; allocating costs to relevant areas per the GDC guidelines and distributing breakdown of call charges to users
• Assisting with cash flow preparation by categorising payments made throughout the previous month
• Large vendor account reconciliations e.g., travel vendor
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its