A constantly growing international law firm. With over 30 offices Worldwide they provide specialist services of which they are market leaders.
Outline of Role
To work as part of the Billing team, alongside the Credit Control, Cashiering and Finance Database teams, to help provide a highly effective and efficient revenue service to the firm.
- Worked in a legal environment
- At least 1 years' experience
- Ebilling experience
Day to day duties
- Providing a comprehensive billing service
- Ensuring that fee earners fully comply with comprehensive time recording policies and registering all disbursements to ensure accurate defence costs MI
- Tracking and chasing incomplete time entries
- Producing and circulating WIP reports as required (at least monthly)
- Proactively engaging fee earners to ensure prompt billing to minimise WIP lock-up
- Checking charge rates and ensuring compliance with client service level agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively liaising with the Financial Operations Database team to ensure the accounting system contains complete and up to date billing information in line with current SLAs
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.