Prestigious City based International Law firm city seek an experienced Senior Accounts payable assistant for a 12 Month fixed term contract. The role will be full aspects of Purchase ledger and will also incorporate expenses. Fantastic offices and working conditions. Working in a friendly team and a busy department!
In conjunction with the Accounts Payable Coordinator, coordinates and maintains the daily operations of the Accounts Payable department.
The successful candidate will have 3 years Accounts Payable experience gained within a law firm.
1. Vendor invoice posting UK and Asia, using AS400, Chrome River or the OMS. Ensure proper coding and authorization.
2. Process London weekly payment run.
3. Produce urgent manual cheques.
4. Compliance with SAR and VAT rules.
5. Supply documentation support as and when requested.
6. Deal with vendor queries.
7. Vendor Statement Review.
8. Working with Accounts Coordinator to supervise Payables Assistants.
9. Review daily direct debit deductions and ensure posting.
10. Provide training for other members of the Accounts Payables team.
11. Participate in/contribute to Ad hoc projects.
12. In the absence of the Accounts Payable Coordinator, allocation of workload.
1. London office expense report auditing.
2. Approving expense reports and passing through for payment.
3. Ensure compliance with firm reimbursement policies.
4. Dealing with various expense queries.
1. General accounting enquiries.
IMPORTANT NOTE Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest. Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of it's Clients.