An international Top 20 Law Firm with their Head Office based in prestigious offices in the City of London. The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and their culture provides all their people with word-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals.
Outline of role/Duties
This role would suit a graduate who has gained some basic accounts experience and has gained excellent Excel /PowerPoint skills.
This role will form part of the UK Commercial Accounting Team but may be located within a fee earning department.
Key objectives of the role include:
- To provide commercial, finance and analytical support to the UK practice groups, providing financial analysis for the UK Commercial Accountant and Senior Management Teams designed to drive the right behaviours that enhance profitability.
- Supporting UK Commercial Accountant in scrutinizing the financial performance of the practice groups through ad hoc and regular reporting requirements.
- To provide support for the budgeting and forecasting process.
- To provide pricing support to the Commercial Accountant to ensure we win profitable work.
- Be highly effective communicator and champion for the Matter Planning tool.
- This position involves liaison with users at all levels within the firm and so requires excellent interpersonal skills.
This role would suit a graduate who has gained some basic accounts experience and has gained excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
- Resource Management (managing self)
- Clients (service delivery, internal and external relationships etc.)
- People (teamwork)
- Communication (distilling financial information to non-financial senior managers)
- Values (can do, flexible, approachable etc.)
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.