Our client is one of the Country's leading legal costs firms, and maintain that position by focusing on their clients. They ensure that an expert service is received, safe in the knowledge that clients individual interests are being considered first.
Outline of role
The caseloads are a good mix of fast track & multi track claimant & defendant work dealing with; Clinical Negligence, RTA, PI
- Previous experience in a similar costs negotiator role either claimant or defendant.
- Experience of preparing Points of Dispute and considering replies
(Highly desirable if not essential)
- Good standard of education - 3 GCSE's grade C or above or equivalent including Math's, English & Science as a minimum.
- Good telephone negotiation skills
- Previous experience of handling own caseload.
- Have an understanding of the Detailed Assessment process, Cost Case Laws and Insurance Litigation practice & process.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficient IT skills
- 1-3 years costs experience
- Experience in Commercial, Civil and Family costs would be advantageous, as would membership of the ACL.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its