An international Top 20- Law Firm, with their Head Office based in prestigious offices in the City of London. The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and our culture provides all our people with word-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals.
Outline of role
The object of this role is to provide billing support to the Practice Group billing co-ordinator to ensure the smooth administration of the billing process. This will involve liaison Partners, Fee Earners & PA's.
This is a junior role that requires a candidate with 6 month billing experience ideally using Aderant or Elite. It's a great opportunity to progress and develop within one of the worlds leading firms.
Day to day duties
- To ensure timely billing and effective management of matters;
- To submit work in progress reports to Partners & Fee Earners when required;
- To produce billing guides, invoices, credit notes and running reports from Crystal & SSRS;
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners;
- To submit invoices via online e-billing applications;
- To ensure correct fee rate structures are in place;
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory / legislative requirements;
- To follow-up on outstanding timesheets to ensure Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.