One of the worlds leading law firms with their London office pivotal to the Firm's global ambitions and continued success. They have approximately 40 offices in strategic positions throughout the globe. Most of their work is international making it both interesting and challenging. They hold their staff in high regard as they remain at the heart of their planning for the future.
Outline of role
To act as key liaison between the firm and our clients e-billing teams, as well as building and maintaining effective relationships with these contacts.
2 years minimum Legal Billing experience. Technically able with well developed knowledge of e-billing systems and understanding of LEDES files, UTBMS codes and the ability to manipulate txt files. Proficient in Excel VLook ups.
Day to day duties
-To act as key liaison between the firm and our clients e-billing teams, as well as building and maintaining effective relationships with these contacts.
- Various client driven reporting, including budgeting and accruals.
- Implementation of new vendor set ups, ensuring a smooth transition to e-billing.
- Uploading e-bills through e-billing hub and various e-billing systems and dealing with rejections through to successful submission.
- Maintaining e-billing systems to include uploading new timekeepers, rates and other information as required.
- Ensuring global communications concerning e-billed clients are attended to and liaising closely with the Revenue Control/Billing teams to ensure required actions are addressed.
- Working closely with Partners/ Associates and Revenue Controllers/Billers to address issues relating to rejections.
- Updating and managing information stored in our client database relating to e-billed clients.
- Regular liaison with our global finance teams, in particular our e-billing specialists in New York and Manila.
- Updating and maintaining the e-billing tracker log.
- Possible travel between offices to implement and maintain e-billing processes.
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its