One of the Largest Law firms in the world with offices throughout 20 countries and a turnover exceeding £1bn. The firm which is based in fantastic offices in the city encourages internal promotion and personal development. With a range of truly fantastic benefits including; on site gym, dentist, canteen, bonus, 25 days holiday to start. it's a great place to work and develop your career.
Outline of role
The role is responsible for making and arranging payments to partners globally and arranging partner contributions and bank loans. This is a varied but high profile role in this departm
ent as it includes a range of accounting and administrative tasks and regular partner contact. Experience
The successful candidate will be a confident, A'Level or graduate educated individual that has a minimum of 6 months general accounts experience in a busy office.
The role requires a high level of concentration and accuracy and somebody with good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets. Confidence and excellent communication skills are an absolute must for this role as you will be dealing with very senior people globally on a daily basis. A fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to start their AAT. The role was created due to 2 internal promotions, so it comes with great prospects for your future development.
Day to day duties
- Maintain details of partner bank accounts in relevant currencies
- Work with Treasury, Finance Managers, office Finance contacts and Partnership Finance to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Produce and distribute quarterly distribution statements
- Arrange partner capital loans, complete paperwork and account for capital receipts
- Liaise with lenders to check, agree and pay quarterly interest charges on partner capital loans
- Attend team meetings and support the administration of these meetings
- Maintain online partner records with capital loan information and information required for remuneration and profit-sharing purposes
- Maintain and file all partner documentation
- Prepare internal and tax authority forms for new partners and support the partner election process
- Prepare statements of payments made in a tax year for reporting purposes
- Prepare mortgage and other reference letters for partners
- Use of Excel VLook ups & SAP
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.